find me on facebook tweet me pinterest subscribe via rss google+ home page about gina pr/advertising recipe gallery tutorials room reveals Image Map

Monday, August 20, 2012

Spending our summer time

With summer time coming to a rapidly approaching close, now is the time to soak up every ounce of that outdoor living space you love. As for my family? That's our porch - where our days start and our days end.
 
Besides sharing our morning coffee and winding down after a long day, it's also the place where we do a lot of our summer activities, especially with the beautiful weather that we've had lately. The mild August temps have made it like living in a dream world! Spending the afternoon with a few board games is the perfect way to enjoy a lazy day.
 
Living down south, there's always one must for any summer day: Sweet Tea. The magical elixir will make any day right as rain - and of course keep you nice and cool!
We can spend hours upon hours out there, talking, laughing, playing and spending time together. That's what it's all about for me - taking time to really connect with my girls in a meaningful way every day.
 
At the end of the day, it's all about making memories. Those hours you spend doing basically nothing - I've found that they mean the most. I only have 18 summers with my girls - and I intend to drain every last second out of each and every one :)

These are just some of my favorite activities that my family enjoys on our porch. What activities do you and your family enjoy on your patio? Answer the question below and one of my readers will win a $25 Sears gift card!

Need some help figuring out your style? Sears is making it easy with their interactive quiz that helps you select your perfect style.

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Sears. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.